June 13, 2014

Lennox Joseph (1 month)

I can't believe its already been a month. Overall, the transition from 1 to 2 kids has been a pretty easy. Luckily, the hubs took this summer off from school, which was a blessing. He has been amazing helping me with Elliana, since all my time and energy has been with Lennox.

The transition was a little rough for Elliana the first week. She loved baby brother, but acted out towards me. She has always been a mommy's girl, so this was hard for me. She acted mad at me and wanted no one but daddy. She has entered the stage of not listening and sends herself to time out. I guess we have entered the life of threenager. Oh boy!

  • You head circumference is 40cm  (82%)
  • You weigh  12lbs 03oz (94%)
  • You are now 22.5in (77%)
  • You love to look at the lights & fans
  • You love to smile
  • You love to sleep with your both hands above your head 
  • You have slept through the night a couple of times.
  • You are so strong and lift your head since the beginning
  • You only cry when you are hungry, and when you are hungry there is no messing around :)
  • You are a grunter in your sleep & when you eat
  • You love to cuddle. Your favorite position is over my shoulder, although you head bang my shoulder
  • You love to stick your tongue out
  • You make the cutest faces. Kissy face is your favorite
  • You didn't love bath time at first, but now you love bath time. You hate  putting lotion and PJ's on
  • You are barely growing out of your newborn section. Mostly in 0-3 month & 3 month section
  • You are barely in newborn diapers. I bet you grow out of them within the next few weeks
  • You are coo a lot

Love you so much sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment