December 22, 2012

The BIG 1 (12.21.12)

To my sweet baby girl,
My little 1 year old.



The past 12 months flew by. I have so many emotions going on. I can't believe it's been a year since you made an entrance in this world. I remember the first time I saw you. My beautiful little girl. The first time I held you. So small & sweet. The first time I kissed you. I couldn't get enough of you. I couldn't believe you were finally here and in my arms.

Now, 1 year later, I still see my beautiful daughter so small and sweet. I can't stop kissing those cheeks.  I can't help but to smile with your 8 teeth grin.  I love every moment we share together. Mommy-daughter time. Our girl time. I wish time would just stand still. So I can remember every little detail about your childhood.

Noni always told me, "you won't understand how much I love you until you have a child of your own." No one doe's until you experience motherhood. I wish I could find the words, but they are unexplainable. I wish I could bottle up the emotions and share them with you. But I too will tell you just as noni told me, "you won't understand how much I love you, until you have a child of your own." Because there is no words to decribe it.

We have hit so many milestones and I can't tell you how proud we are of you. We are so proud of the little girl you are becoming and honored to call you our daughter.
  • You love to share everything with everyone. 
  • You love to laugh and smile at everyone, especially kids. 
  • You walk with the help of mommy and daddy. Soon enough you will be running around the house.
  • We taught you that bears say: "Grrrrrrrrrr." and you growl with us. 
  • You love to say dada now. Which makes daddy's day.
  • You love to move and dance.
  • You have 8 teeth now.
  • You give high fives and low fives.
These were taken on 01.07.13
Weight: 24 lbs (80%)
Height: 30 in (80%)
Head: (90%)






















I can't believe you how fast this year has flown by. Can't wait to celebrate many more years with you!
Forever you will be my baby girl.

(Next post is her 1st birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment