February 22, 2013

Winter Onederland

We had Elliana's 1st birthday party on the 21st of December.
Since she was born on Winter Soltice, I thought a Winter Wonderland theme was fitted for the occassion.

Let's start off with the invites.
I searched and had a vision of what I wanted these to look like for months.
My friend Tiffany, if you guys haven't figured out by now, she is an amazing designer! She was able to complete my vision. I added a small gem on the large snowflake to add a little something something :P

Front
Back


Next, the dessert table.

Kisses & Snow Covered Pretzels

Delicious strawberry cake pops!

Vanilla Cupcakes


Her smash cake. The picture doesn't do it any justice. 
Melted Snowman





We served rolls and soup for dinner!



Grandma's Chicken Noodle

Momma's Chili

Pasta Fagoili

The food table
Spoiled little girl

Party Favors

We ended up hosting 82 family and friends for E's 1big day. We are so grateful for everyone in her life and who was able to celebrate with us. I can't believe my baby is now considered a TODDLER! Love you beautiful girl and many many more celebrations to come.

1 comment: