November 10, 2013

3 months

(11.10.13)

On Friday, my Dr. called me that some of my blood work came back a little low. He told me that he found out why I am so tired & nauseous this round. He said I have developed hypoglycemia this pregnancy. I am scheduled to go back in on Monday to get some more testing done & so he can get me on some medication. But he did assure me that baby is perfectly fine and healthy.

Today, we took Ella to Disney on Ice. She was memorized. Everytime she would see Minnie her face would light up. Whenever Minnie left the ice, she would shrug her shoulders and put out her hands and  say, "mom, Minnie?"







Today I hit my 3 month mark. So here is the awesome survey:

How far along are you? 12 weeks (3 months)
How big is your baby? .49 oz
How long is your baby? .2.1in the size of a plum
Do you have any stretch marks? No
Are you wearing maternity clothes? i love my maternity jeans. I even wore them when I wasn't pregnant :)
How are you sleeping through the night? I have my good night & my bad nights.
What was the best moment this week? Seeing my baby grow. When we went to our ultrasound, the baby was waving and Ella was waving and saying hi baby. Melted my heart.
Food cravings: UGH food blah.
Movements? I feel little twitches, but not movement. I felt Elliana at 13 weeks so I am just waiting for a little punch.
Belly button? Always an innie
What I miss? Wine
Labor signs? Nope
What I am looking forward to? Seeing my baby and hopefully getting some energy back.
Milestone? Hitting my 2nd trimester!


1 comment:

  1. Great update :-) I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete