November 24, 2013

babyJOHNS#2


Since we found out we we were pregnant this round. I knew I wanted to involve my closest friends and family, with the gender revealing. The hubs was in. So when we went in for our 12 week appointment, we told the Dr. we didn't want to know the results. It took them exactly 2 weeks since our appt to get the results back. Once they called I had my mom run over to pick up the envelope. Little snoop tried hounding all the nurses to tell her what babyJohns2 was. Luckily, I was one step ahead of her and told the nurses not to tell her. 

We recieved the envelope on Wednesday, November 20th. It wasn't until we had the results that the hubs became antsy to open it. I told him that he could wait 4 days and hid it. I wasn't at all anxious. Until the night before. I did not sleep a wink. I felt like I was a kid on Christmas Eve. But we made it through.  
We had a strawberry crepe brunch, with some mimosas.  

I had everyone chose a mustache if they thought it was a boy & lips if they thought it was a girl.
The group. Minus Tiffany (taking the picture & Helen & Chase)
We had so much fun. I highly suggest that everyone should try this. It was an amazing experience to be able to share with our family & friends.


& we are having a BOY!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I saw the video on Facebook and it looked so fun! So excited for your cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie. I highly recommend finding out that way. It was so much fun to share that with our family and friends.

    ReplyDelete