November 6, 2013

Our 1st appt.

10.23.13

We had our first appt for 10:30am on the 23rd of October.
Until this point it didn't seem real that we are going to have our 2nd child. I needed that confirmation that there was a little gummy bear growing inside of me. By this point I was supposedly 11ish weeks. I knew this was further along since I am a late ovulator. I was measuring at 9 weeks and 5 days. Making my EDD: May 25, 2014.

As soon as the doctor did the ultrasound, there was our little gummy bear. Baby #2. Elliana started waving and saying, "hi baby!" It was such an amazing experience to share with my family. She is going to be such an amazing BIG sister.



Baby's heart rate was 130. I've always pictured having girl, girl, boy and then girl. But I am starting to wonder if my vision will be wrong. We just want a healthy baby, boy/girl.


Our next appt is in 2 weeks on Novemeber 6th. They will do blood tests and the Harmony test. So we will know in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment