November 6, 2013

2 Months (10.09.13)


I just completed my 8th week.

I'm already 2 months along. Only 7 months to go. I think it is going to fly by with the holidays approaching and my baby's 2nd birthday party to plan.

This round has been a different experience. I was praying to get morning sickness, so I knew I was pregnant with Elliana. I never got it. Hahaha weirdo I know. This round I have been very sensitive to smells. A little nauseous and extremely tired. I guess a huge fact is that I have a 21 month old to chase around and entertain. Nonetheless, I've been exhausted. Most of my friends say it's going to be a BOY. I still think girl. But we will find out in a few weeks.


So here we go again with the pregnancy questionnaires.

How far along are you? 8 weeks (2 months)
How big is your baby? less than .04oz
How long is your baby? .51inchs, the size of a blueberry
Do you have any stretch marks? Nope
Are you wearing maternity clothes? I feel like I should. Feeling the bloating stage right about now.
How are you sleeping through the night? I sleep alright. Here we go again.
What was the best moment this week? Hitting the 2 month mark. Only 4 more weeks until I am out of the 1st trimester.
Food cravings: I haven't really wanted food. Nothing sounds good. I did want a Salad and Kit Kat the other day.
Movements? I feel little twitches, but not movement. Baby is too small still.
Belly button? Always an innie
What I miss? Beer
Labor signs? Nope
What I am looking forward to? Telling everyone in a cute way.
Milestone? The beginning of little family of 4!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment