February 19, 2014

7 Months (Hello 3rd Trimester)




How far along are you? 28 weeks (7 months)
How big is your baby? 2.25lbs
How long is your baby? 14.8 in. the size of a Chinese cabbage
How much weight have you gained? No sure. 
Do you have any stretch marks? No
Are you wearing maternity clothes? Normal shirts, but I live in my maternity pants.
How are you sleeping through the night? Still tossing & turning a lot. 
What was the best moment this week? Bonding with this little boy at night. 
Food cravings: I am craving ice cream this week.
Movements? Yes they are more like pressure from him stretching.
Belly button? I officially have an outtie.
What I miss? Bending over to put on my shoes. 
Labor signs? No and I hope I can go my 39 weeks.
What I am looking forward to? My friends are throwing us a baby sprinkle, next month. 
Milestone? Getting ready for baby boy to make his appearance in a few months.

I have my glucose test on Friday. So bottoms up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment