January 22, 2014

6 Months (Baby Boy)


How far along are you? 24 weeks (6 months)
How big is your baby? 1.25lb
How long is your baby? 12.5 in. the size of a corn
How much weight have you gained? 7 pounds, Yikes!
Do you have any stretch marks? No 
Are you wearing maternity clothes? Normal shirts, but I live in my maternity pants.
How are you sleeping through the night? Still tossing & turning a lot. 
What was the best moment this week? Love feeling my son.
Food cravings: I am craving yogurt and cookies lately.
Movements? Oh he likes to bounce on my bladder. I feel like he is really low.
Belly button? Border line innie/outtie. 
What I miss? My ability to roll over and get up and down. 
Labor signs? No and I hope I can go my 39 weeks.
What I am looking forward to? Feeling him move more and more. 
Milestone? Having the hubs feel him. 

Monday December 30.2013

The hubs was able to feel his son move for the first time. When we had our BIG ultrasound, they said I wasn't feeling him as much because my placenta was in front this time around. But I would start feeling him more and more. They were right. I have started feeling him move around more and more. Not so much flutters or the pressure anymore, but full on kicks and punches. Sometimes I couldn't tell if people could feel what I was feeling on the outside. But he was moving a lot that night, so I had the hubs just place his hand on my belly. Sure enough, baby boy gave daddy a high five. Since then, the hubs has been able to feel him a lot more. These are the moments I cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment