November 6, 2013

A year in a nutshell

It's been awhile since I've blogged.
The duties of a new mom has definetely taken its toll.
But I wouldn't change it for the world.
This girl is my everything.
We have some exciting news!

WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #2

Friday the 13th.
I was supposed to start my period.
The day came and went.
No aunt flow.
I figured I was just a few days off, since I am not that regular.
Come Tuesday the 17th, I told hubs to grab me a few pee sticks on the way home.
I have been about 4 days later than my estimated start day, but by day 5, I was getting antsy.
Hubs kissed me and handed me the pee tests, as he hopped in the shower.
I really had to pee at this point, so I quickily unwrapped one of the tests.
Instantly it turned POSITIVE.
I screamed "BABE." and out pops the hubs head with a shampoo hat on.
I said, "We're pregnant."
He jumped out and gave me a kiss.
Not exactly how I wanted to tell him, but that's how it all went down.
So here we go again!

According to my Pregnancy app. I was about 6 weeks and 3 days. My EDD is May 15, 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment