December 11, 2013

4 months (12.07.13)

I can't believe we are almost half way to meeting our baby boy!

We did our family tradition of going downtown with Noni, Ross and my little family to eat at The Cheesecake Factory, visit Santa and look at the Temple lights. Although we never made it to Temple Square to look at the lights, because it was snowing and bitter cold.

My little family at The Cheesecake Factory

The Hubs & I, it has been forever since we have gotten a picture of just us.

Elliana and Santa.


11.15.2013
I felt the baby boy for the first time. The hubs went to a friends birthday party that evening. I was extremely tired and had to work the following day, so I opted to stay in. When I was laying there I kept feeling little flutters. I was only a day shy of completing my 12th week. This was around the same time I felt Elliana. I can hardly wait for the kicks and punches! Seriously, my favorite part.

12.07.13
I am 4 months along!


How far along are you? 14 weeks (4 months)
How big is your baby? 3.5 oz
How long is your baby? 4.6 in. the size of a avocado
Do you have any stretch marks? No 
Are you wearing maternity clothes? I love my belly band and maternity pants. I wore them previously to being pregnant :)
How are you sleeping through the night? I usually wake up between 2-3AM and sleep on and off until about 6:30am
What was the best moment this week? Feeling more of the flutters.
Food cravings: Still not loving food.
Movements? Felt him around 13 weeks for the first time. Feeling him every now and again. 
Belly button? Always an innie
What I miss? having energy
Labor signs? No and I hope I can go 39 weeks.
What I am looking forward to? Going in for the BIG ultrasound on December 23rd!
Milestone? Keeping my sanity. It is a crazy time of year. About to celebrate E's 2nd birthday and the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment