December 27, 2013

B-day deets and my 5 Months


We celebrated E's 2nd birthday on the 21st.
It's your special day baby girl. 

I didnt really do a theme, but more of fun colors and shapes. 
Here are a few pictures of the decor. 
Goodie Bags

Add caption

Raspberry Swirl Cake

Sugar Cookies

Beverages

The dessert table






The family invitations
December 23rd:
We had our BIG ultrasound! It was such a relief confirming that we are having a boy and watching him squirm around. I haven't bene feeling him more and more like I did with Elliana. So I thought I was either having a calm baby or the worst, that something was wrong. The nurse told me that we have a mover in there and that my placenta was acting as a barrier and that's why it was harder for me to feel him. But he was in there and dancing up a storm. Since then I have felt more kicks and punches from little man, and I am loving every single bit of it. By far my favorite part!!! 

To our surprise she said that he was measuring at 19 weeks and 6 days. Which was about a 10 days earlier than I expected. So my EDD is May 15th. Which means that he will be here before we know it. My Dr. isn't going to let me go past 39 weeks, since he will be inducing me. I started showing symptoms of pre-eclamsia with E around 33 weeks. So we are hoping for the best! If I don't get PE again than the plan is to do a VBAC. Which the nurses said everything is looking awesome for me to try! So wish me luck...

December 25th:
How far along are you? 20 weeks (5 months)
How big is your baby? 10.6 oz
How long is your baby? 6.5 in. the size of a small cantaloupe
Do you have any stretch marks? No 
Are you wearing maternity clothes? Not, just my normal jeans and shirts. 
How are you sleeping through the night? Better. I do toss & turn a lot. 
What was the best moment this week? Feeling baby boys kicks and punches.
Food cravings: No cravings really. 
Movements? Yes, more punches and kicks versus flutters.
Belly button? Innie
What I miss? Bending down and getting back up easily :P
Labor signs? No and I hope I can go my 39 weeks.
What I am looking forward to? Celebrating the New Year with my family in St. George. Feeling him kick and punch more and more. 
Milestone? Confirming that we are having a boy & bonding with my son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment